Quantity Item Needed
SOCIAL STUDIES (6,7,8 grades)
1. 1 three ring binder or folder
2. # 2 pencils
3. Blue or black ink pens
4. 1 glue stick
5. Colored pencils and/or markers
6. Ongoing supply of wide-ruled perforated notebook paper
PHYSICAL EDUCATION (6,7,8 grades)
1. Gym outfit (tee-shirt, shorts, athletic pants, tennis shoes)
2. Notebook paper
3. Colored markers
4. Binder (for health)
SCIENCE (6,7,8 grades)
1. 1 1/2" three ring any color binder with dividers and a supply of lined papers
2. 1 Roll paper towel( it is essential for experiments )
3. 1 Hand Sanitizer ( it is essential for experiments)
4. 1 Spiral notebook (50 pages)
5. Basic calculator
6. Manual pencil sharpener
7. Pencils, pens, colored pencils, erasers.
8. 1 Scissors tape, colored markers
8. USB flash drive (1GB) for projects.
MATH (6,7,8 grades)
1. 1 1/2" three-ring any color binder
2. Supply of hole punched lined and graph paper.
3. 5 Notebook dividers with tabs
4. Basic calculator. We discourage use of any scientific calculators.
5. Clear ruler with both inches and centimeters. Select one with holes in the center so it can be kept in the binder.
6. Supply of pencils, lead, erasers, portable pencil sharpener. Pens are not appropriate for math class.
7. Colored pencils, markers, highlighter, student scissors and glue stick
8. Hole-punched pencil pouch to be kept in math binder: hold pencils, portable pencil sharpener, colored pencils, glue stick, highlighter and scissors in pouch for math class
LANGUAGE ARTS (6,7,8 grades)
1. 1 three ring binder with pocket portfolio or folder to hold loose papers
2. Ongoing supply of wide-ruled perforated notebook paper
3. Pens - blue or black ink (colored pens at the discretion of the teacher only)
4. Pencils - standard pencils preferred (if mechanical pencils, ongoing supply of lead)
5. Colored pencils and markers and pair of scissors for projects and assignments
6. On-going supply of poster board for projects and assignments